Why Choose ATX Cremation?
Many cremation providers focus on offering inexpensive commodity services to return a higher profit at the expense of meeting the unique needs of the community. ATX Cremation was developed to give Austin families a full online cremation suite of services within the comfort of their home. We desire to deliver customers a high-quality experience through the convenience of technology. Our goal is not to cheapen the price by only offering a finite number of services. We provide services you will not find anywhere else in Austin. The life you are memorializing is unique and deserves to be honored fully throughout the entire cremation process.
Our Service Offerings
ATX Cremation is the only online cremation service provider in Austin that delivers a complete suite of online services. Fifty-two percent of the cremation services included in ATX Cremation packages are not offered by online cremation only providers in the greater Austin area. We have implemented these services to build trust with our families and give them a valuable experience. These services include:
- Ease of Completing the Entire Cremation Process Online. Our e-commerce system allows each customer to sign and complete ALL planning forms, paperwork, and payment processing online from the convenience of their home. We are the only Austin based company that offers this level of online service.
- Safeguarding Personal Identity. We take this seriously and have developed multiple processes to ensure the highest care of each customer.
- Medallion Identification System. We designate a unique identification number engraved on a pewter medallion for your loved one. The medallion is placed with each person and is present with them throughout the entire process, including during cremation. The unique number on the medallion is recorded on all paperwork to ensure accuracy during each step. After cremation is complete, the cremated remains are kept secure with the medallion and will be returned together to the family.
- Secure Digital Identification Process. We feel it is critical to operate with integrity. We have developed a digital identification process that allows each family to confirm the identity of their loved one and provide approval via a secure online signature service before the cremation process begins. Families designate a representative to complete the body identification process. The representative views the deceased via technologically secure means, confirms their identity, and gives their approval before the cremation process proceeds forward.
- Trusted Affiliate with an Onsite Crematory. Customers have the comfort of knowing their loved one never leaves our circle of trust. We have strict procedures and ethics we adhere to and escort your loved one from the moment they are picked up, to the moment they are returned to you. Our trusted affiliate, Harrell Funeral Homes, has a crematory that is not used to support other online cremation businesses.
- Guaranteed priority cremation within 24 hours of securing all permits. We make our families a priority and treat each like they are our only customer. We are ready to begin cremation as soon as necessary permits are secured and will guarantee priority cremation for our signature package.
- Personal delivery of cremated remains and death certificates. We have seen that the time of accepting your loved one’s cremains can be an emotional time and should be treated reverently. We deliver your loved one to an appointed family member living within the greater Austin area. For your loved-ones safety, the family member accepting the remains will be required to show photo identification to verify identity. You may choose to pick-up the remains in person or request shipping if that is a more convenient option for your family.
- Thorough Communication throughout the Cremation process
- Case Status Update Notification. Prior to cremation, we will secure a specific date and time-frame for your loved one to be cremated, allowing the family the comfort of knowing when the process is taking place. After the cremation is complete, we will contact you to let you know the cremation has concluded and schedule a convenient date and time to personally deliver your loved one.
- Cremation Online Arrangement Process. We want to give you an overview of the process, so you will know what is required of you before you begin. Our guide walks you through the steps you can expect to take from choosing a service package and securing payment, to completing vital statistic information and arrangement forms. All required authorization and identification forms are conveniently included for you. We then will give you the option to purchase additional services or merchandise such as a keepsake, urn, jewelry, or flowers.
- Cremation Planning Resource Kit. The kit includes a step by step guide, funeral planning checklist, funeral planning forms, and a memorial service personalization worksheet.
SERVICE COMPARISON GRAPHIC