Veteran benefits are available to families of deceased who were honorably discharged from the United States military and choose direct cremation. We consider it an honor to support these families who have sacrificed so much for our country. All of our cremation packages include assistance in coordinating Veteran Burial Benefit services at no additional cost.
These services include:
- A retired U.S. flag to be draped over the veteran before cremation in the most dignified manner to honor his/her service for our country and pay final tribute to the flag.
- Completion of the Burial Benefits Application to help secure the following services for families:
- Headstone, Marker, and Medallions.
- S. Burial Flag to accompany the urn of a deceased Veteran.
- Burial Allowance. Some families are eligible to receive monetary benefits to help with Veteran’s burial and funeral costs.
- Survivor Benefits. The Veterans Benefit’s Administration offers a variety of benefits and services to spouses, children, and parents of Veteran’s.
- Presidential Memorial Certificate signed by the current President.
- Assistance in scheduling a burial with the National Cemetery Scheduling Office and verifying eligibility for burial in VA national cemeteries. Cremated remains are buried or inurned in national cemeteries in the same manner and with the same honors as casketed remains. 131 national cemeteries may be selected from pending available space.
Please visit the National Cemetery Administration for more information on what is included from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Burial Benefits.